We are happy to invite you to submit abstract(s) for oral or poster presentation under the following topic areas:
- Main date palm pests: Insects, fungi, nematodes, viruses and weeds.
- Control methods: Cultural, chemical, physical and biological.
- Integrated Pest Management Strategies.
- Economically and technically feasible alternatives to Methyl Bromide.
- Molecular approaches to date pest management.
English is the official language of the Conference.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be submitted in English.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font for the abstract.
- The authors must proofread the abstract before submission, and it is the authors’ responsibility to submit correct abstracts.
- At least one of the authors of the abstract must be registered for the Conference before February 15th, 2017 to secure a spot in the program.
- All abstracts submitted either for Oral or Poster presentation will go through a review process by the Scientific Committee, and authors will be notified of their abstract acceptance by email.